No products in the cart.
- Cold Duck Time 4:24 by Eddie Harris
- Wade in The Water 6:03 arr Tom Reese
- Evening In Vermont 6:00 by Tom Reese
- Soul Sister Has Arrived 5:47 by Tom Reese
- Planxty Kong 6:17 by Tom Reese
- Scatastrophy 6:20 by Mumma/Thro
- Vicodin Dreams 4:37 by Tom Reese
- In The Belly Of The Blues 5:49 by Tom Reese
- Like Booze In The Night 6:12 by Tom Reese
- Afro Blue 5:54 by Mongo Santamaria
- Gerisitc 4:34 by Aaron Walker
- Memphis Underground 6:52 by Herbie Mann
All songs by Tom Reese (BMI) except where noted.
Produced by Tom Reese. Recorded by by Glenn Ferracone at The Music Centre, Exton, PA in August 2005.
“Vicodin Dreams mixes a flute-driven Jazz sound, like those of the late sixties and early seventies, with, most interestingly, the Hammond B-3 organ.” Cadence Magazine “Even with the unusual instrumentation, the band sounds entirely natural on this set of originals, blues and classics.” Tad Hendrickson, JazzWeek “If this ensemble was any tighter, they couldn’t breathe.” Innervisions
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x .25 in|
|The Reese Project: Vicodin Dreams||
Physical CD, Download Full CD, Cold Duck Time, Wade in The Water, Evening In Vermont, Soul Sister Has Arrived, Planxty Kong, Scatastrophy, Vicodin Dreams, In The Belly Of The Blues, Like Booze In The Night, Afro Blue, Gerisitc, Memphis Underground